The School Facilities Construction Commission was established in 1985 as an independent corporate agency. The School Facilities Construction Commission provides an equitable distribution of state funding for school construction and technology based on the unmet needs of Kentucky’s 171 school districts.
Statutory authority for the SFCC is established in KRS 157.611 through 157.665 and its regulations are located in 750 KAR 1:010; 750 KAR 1:030; and 750 KAR 2:010.
Upcoming bond sales may be found on the state’s bond calendar.
KISTA On Behalf Payments
Chelsey Couch, Executive Director
Kristi Russell, Senior Financial Analyst
The SFCC is comprised of eight members appointed by the Governor and the Secretary of the Finance and Administration Cabinet.
- Dr. Martin Pollio (Louisville)
- Mr. Reed Adkins (Pikeville)
- Mr. Harry Moberly (Richmond)
- Mrs. Denise Dickinson (Glasgow)
- Mr. Darrin McCauley (Louisville)
- Secretary Kerry Harvey (Justice & Public Safety Cabinet)
- Ms. Heather Overby (Prospect)
- Mr. Joseph Hayes (Ft. Mitchell)
- Ms. Holly M. Johnson (Finance and Administration Cabinet)